Nice to meet you
Creative and dynamic Communication Design graduate with consolidated expertise in user experience design, data visualisation and iterative design gained through a strong digital marketing and branding background. I have experience in the analysis and research of user behaviour to support the execution of design campaigns for start up businesses on a remote and employed basis.
Currently in Galway, Ireland.
Design communication at Politecnico di Milano.
During my Bachelor Degree I did six months of Erasmus at the Plymouth University in Graphic Communication.
Core Modules: Editorial Design | Branding | Video Design | Graphic Design | Event Organisation. I graduated with an editorial thesis with Mario Piazza.
Design communication at Politecnico di Milano.
Focus on User Experience and Data Visualization. I graduated with Maresa Bertolo as the professor with a thesis on Game Design applied to Psychology. My thesis explores on the possibilities of games as a possible path for designing solutions for social problems in collaboration with the Psychology Department at Bicocca University and Imagis Lab (Focus on User Experience and Data Visualisation).
I finished my academic studies graduating with 110/110 cum laude (here to see my thesis on the Politecnico website).
Sara Pizzetti – Freelance
2015 – currently | Digital marketing Specialist and Communication Designer
- Freelancer, mainly on a remote working basis, with responsibility for developing and introducing strategic marketing campaigns and social networking activities.
- Variety of client and collaborations, among which: MaryPat Kavanagh, Fedda Horse Clothing, officinadanova, Modena City Council, Strategic Results Marketing.
2015 – currently | Digital marketing executive
- Accountable for overseeing and coordinating digital marketing functions for this food network including user support, user experience, social networking and troubleshooting throughout the full lifecycle of events, contests and activities.
- Oversee and manage digital marketing activities with a focus on increasing the community size and promoting the brand.
2019 – currently | Service Desk Analyst (English and Italian)
- Provide technical support for all SiteMinder labelled products (hospitality software) and services to internal and external customers, with a primary focus on customers across Italian and English-speaking (EMEA, AMER and APAC in order)
- Develop strong customer relationships by providing exceptional technical support alongside high levels of customer service utilising phone (both inbound and outbound calls) and ticketing system
- Identify each customer’s support and configuration requirements, set the customer expectation and resolve the customer’s issue, delivering against the customer’s expectations and key performance indicators
- Global Support Excellence certificate “in recognition of outstanding Voice of Customer results” for December 2019, January and March 2020. Above expectations on the customer satisfaction KPIs, consistently hitting targets on all KPIs.
2017 (updated in 2018) | Branding and web design
Tasked with the strategic rebranding of the Bergamo (IT) brand which encompassed creating a brand new website to enhance user experience, maximise customer engagement and raise the brand profile.
2016 | Social media manager for an art event
- Primarily accountable for designing, developing and managing the social media network and strategy from scratch for a short-term art event being held in Modena with the aim of maximising awareness and customer engagement.
- Worked in collaboration with the local community, artists and Officinadanova to successfully execute campaigns resulting in a significant increase in customer engagement across multiple channels.
2016 | Crowdfunding campaign manager
- Played a key role in planning, developing and executing an Indiegogo campaign with accountability for designing the websites landing and campaign pages whilst also contributing to decision making processes.
- Regularly reviewed and managed the campaign newsletter whilst additionally providing comprehensive user support.
- Successfully executed and delivered the crowdfunding campaign resulting in it being recognised as the 2nd most funded campaign within the theme and in the top 10 of all campaigns across all categories in Italy.
- Link to Indiegogo campaign.
2015 – 2016 | Social Media Manager
- Appointed on a remote working basis with accountability for overseeing and coordinating the company’s social media strategy for the ‘Feel your Look’ e-commerce site in collaboration with Officinadanova.
- Tasked with delivering compelling content to increase organic growth of site visitors and customer engagement.
- Defined and introduced strategies to increase engagement with offline customers via online streams.
2015 – 2016 | Internship
Social media and digital marketing.
2014 – 2015 | Volunteering
Cat and dog shelter vounteer.
2019 – 2020 | Volunteering
Volunteering for Galway 2020 Capital of Culture.