Born as a linguistic student, I decided to follow my path in communication design at Politecnico di Milano with a bachelor and a master degree.
Creative and dynamic Communication Design graduate with consolidated expertise in user experience design, data visualisation and iterative design gained through a strong digital marketing and branding background. Proven experience in the analysis and research of user behaviour to support the execution of campaigns for start-up businesses on a remote and employed basis.
Currently working and seeking opportunities as a Project Manager for a variety of projects and teams from website development to online presence management, including digital marketing strategy.
The background in user experience design shapes my approach: a designer of better ways of doing things, not for the benefit of the process itself, but because the users of the system matter
Starting with a focus on languages and different cultures in high school, I entered the design field in the Politecnico di Milano, finding multiple interests. While I left university after my Master degree I always strive to continue learning any way I can.
Design communication at Politecnico di Milano.
Focus on User Experience and Data Visualization.
I graduated with Maresa Bertolo as the professor with a thesis on Game Design applied to Psychology. My thesis explores on the possibilities of games as a possible path for designing solutions for social problems in collaboration with the Psychology Department at Bicocca University and Imagis Lab (Focus on User Experience and Data Visualisation).
Design communication at Politecnico di Milano.
During my Bachelor Degree I did six months of Erasmus at the Plymouth University in Graphic Communication.
Core Modules: Editorial Design | Branding | Video Design | Graphic Design | Event Organisation.
I graduated with an editorial thesis with Mario Piazza.
MY WORK EXPERIENCE
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST & PROJECT MANAGER
2015 – currently | Freelance
- Freelancer, mainly on a remote working basis, with responsibility for developing and introducing strategic marketing campaigns and social networking activities.
- Analyze clients’ needs and expectations regarding projects that need managing, from website designing to internal processes among the different teams.
- Variety of clients and collaborations, among which: Odd Dimension, MaryPat Kavanagh, Fedda Horse Clothing, Ten Shin Kan Karate, Itala, Togni Serramenti (this list includes projects that I’m not managing anymore).
PROJECT MANAGER & MARKETING SUPPORT
2020 – currently | Strategic Results Marketing
- Understanding and directing activities across multiple projects, managing the teams.
- Identifying milestones and crafting task lists and templates to support the expected deliverables.
- Overseeing the customer support desk to manage a positive customer experience.
- Develop, implement, manage, and evaluate a variety of client projects and campaigns, ensuring projects are completed on time.
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
2015 – 2021 | Fuudly
- Management of the brand’s social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Fuudly) and support to the activities on the platform. This including live posting during offline events organized in collaboration with brands or during specialized fairs.
- Accountable for overseeing and coordinating digital marketing functions for this food network including user support, user experience, social networking, and troubleshooting throughout the full lifecycle of events, contests and activities.
- Oversee and manage digital marketing activities with a focus on increasing the community size and promoting the brand.
- Managing projects with brands including strategy, promotion, organizing events, and follow up with clients as part of the core team.
SERVICE DESK ANALYST (ENG & ITA)
2019 – 2020 | SiteMinder
- Provide technical support for all SiteMinder labelled products (hospitality software) and services to internal and external customers, with a primary focus on customers across Italian and English-speaking (EMEA, AMER and APAC in order).
- Develop strong customer relationships by providing exceptional technical support alongside high levels of customer service utilising phone (both inbound and outbound calls) and ticketing system.
- Identify each customer’s support and configuration requirements, set the customer expectation and resolve the customer’s issue, delivering against the customer’s expectations and key performance indicators.
- Global Support Excellence certificate “in recognition of outstanding Voice of Customer results” for December 2019, January and March 2020. Above expectations on the customer satisfaction KPIs, consistently hitting targets on all KPIs.
BRANDING AND WEB DESIGNER
2017 (updated in 2018) | Artleva s.a.s.
- Tasked with the strategic rebranding of the Bergamo (IT) brand which encompassed creating a brand new website to enhance user experience, maximise customer engagement and raise the brand profile.
- Click here to see the project in my portfolio
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER FOR ART EVENT
2016 | Comune di Modena (Modena City Council)
- Primarily accountable for designing, developing and managing the social media network and strategy from scratch for a short-term art event being held in Modena with the aim of maximising awareness and customer engagement.
- Worked in collaboration with the local community, artists and Officinadanova to successfully execute campaigns resulting in a significant increase in customer engagement across multiple channels.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- 2015 – 2016 | Feel Your Look
- Appointed on a remote working basis with accountability for overseeing and coordinating the company’s social media strategy for the ‘Feel your Look’ e-commerce site in collaboration with Officinadanova.
- Tasked with delivering compelling content to increase organic growth of site visitors and customer engagement.
- Defined and introduced strategies to increase engagement with offline customers via online streams.
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER FOR CROWDFUNDING
2015 – 2016 | D-namic incubator
- Management of the social media profiles for the crowdfunding campaign POW – Pet On Wheels.
2015 – 2016 | officinadanova
- Social media and digital marketing for various companies as the assistant to the consultant. Some projects started during this internship became my clients as a freelance.
2014 – 2015 | Rifugio Rustico Belfiore
Cat shelter volunteering. Helped with the day-to-day duties at least twice a week plus helped increasing funding creating, among others, the calendar, both as a photographer and as a designer.
During the second year, I had the responsibility of the cat shelter for one day a week managing the volunteer team while answering to the management directly. This included welcoming new cats or possible adoptions for the day.
2019 – 2021 | Galway 2020
Volunteering for Galway 2020 Capital of Culture. Staff for events – paused from March 2020 but resumed in 2021 (for example, Galway Film Fleadh volunteer staff in July 2021).